Peer support – a unique resource
We look forward to welcoming you to Prague for the 13th ESCIF Congress. For the first time we are inviting member organisations, other SCI consumer organisations, researchers and clinicians to send in abstracts for either oral presentations or posters.
The following themes are set for ESCIF 2018:
- Various systems for peer support
o How is it organised?
o First contact
o Collaborations with institutions, local authorities, experts etc.
o How is the peer support financed?
- Various types of peer support
oWhat different kinds of support and information do the peer mentors provide?
oAverage duration and contact frequency for the peer support
- Education and training for peer mentors
- Support for the peer mentors
- Peer service evaluation
Call for Abstract Closes – 4 May 2018
Notification Letters - 11 May 2018
Send in your abstracts to: email@example.com
Note: If your abstract is approved you are expected to register to the congress for final confirmation
Why you should submit your Abstract:
- You have the chance to contribute with your knowledge and work in peer support services
- Inspire to challenging discussions about the topic(s) you are passionate about
- Network with your peers and colleagues